GHC Consulting Inc 2016 

Temporary Work

Travail temporaire au Canada-GHCImmigration Consultant Maroc, Gatineau

Are you a foreign worker who wishes to work in Canada and obtain a Canadian work permit?


We are here to help. Our services include:

  • Work permit

  • Open Work Permit

  • Transitional Work Permit

  • Work Permits in Quebec

  • Student work permit

  • Caregiver Program (child care, live-in caregiver, care for people with high medical needs)

  • International Experience Canada

  • Help in finding work ( on your approval, we can share your CV with Canadian Employers)


Fill out the evaluation form. We will be able to advise you in an appropriate way.



In addition, we strongly encourage you to send us your Curriculum Vitae. A job offer from a Canadian employer is always one of the best ways to expedite your immigration project.