GHC Consulting Inc 2016 

Family Member Sponsorship

Parrainage famille au Canada-GHCImmigration Consultant Maroc, Gatineau

A Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada who is at least 18 years of age may sponsor certain family members to bring them to Canada. Once they become permanent residents, they can work, live and study in Canada.

 Our excellent service will  help you to sponsor your:

  • Spouse, common-law, or conjugal partner

  • Dependent Child

  • Parents or grandparents

  • Adopted children

  • Sister/brother/half sister/ half brother (conditions apply)

  • Nephew / niece (conditions apply)

  • Grand children (conditions apply)


Additionally, we can:

  • Request Super visa for your parents and grandparents

  • Explore some provincial nominee (PCP) programs that are more flexible in family reunification.

  • Offer personalized advice related to sponsorship such as, the requirements of each program, eligibility, refusal of a sponsorship application, and many others.